SmartSheet10 Technology is both an ICD-10 coding as well as workflow solution for our nation's transition to ICD-10. Unlike other tools, its patent-pending feature allows for an efficient and workflow compliant means of arriving at the most specific ICD-10 code from the ICD-9 code sets. It's specialty as well as EHR agnostic and can be integrated into any EHR.
Avoid the trend of complacency!
Medicare's temporary "family flexibility rule" might create more problems than expected. Non-Medicare payers will likely still reject claims if they are not at their most specific level. The SmartSheet10 Technology's intuitiveness will help preclude a cash flow crisis.
Why SmartSheet10 Technology? ...Because you want to get paid!
SmartSheet10 Technology is a true ICD-10 workflow solution. Functioning in conjunction with any EHR, SmartSheet10 Technology enables providers to use either text or codes, and walks the user through the code development process until the final and most specific code has been reached, including a unique 7th character when applicable.
SmartSheet10 Technology dual codes and through its patent- pending feature, allows for the quick creation of provider specific “cheat sheets” or superbills, which have the power of the technology built right into them.
SmartSheet10 Technology revolutionizes the transition to ICD-10 and can save your practice from countless claims rejections and the resulting cash flow demise.
While it will do much more, preventing just 1 to 2 claims per month pays for this technology... and then some!
Still unsure of how to be prepared for ICD-10? Click below for a sample Roadmap or contact us to create a custom Roadmap for your practice.
What is SmartSheet10 Technology?
SmartSheet10 Technology is an ICD-10 toolkit that includes the following components:
- Electronic Edition of ICD-10 (Volumes 1 and 3)
- General Equivalence Mapping (GEMs) released by CMS
- ICD-9 to ICD-10 GEMs
- ICD-10 to ICD-9 GEMs
- SmartSheet10 Workspace
- SmartSheet10 Charting component
- Automatic updates when available from CMS
Key Features Of SmartSheet10 Technology:
- Explore ICD-10 Chapters
- Search ICD-9 GEM’s
- One click access from GEMs to ICD-10 code details
- Forward and backward GEMs with 2 clicks
- Auto complete Index search
- One click navigation from Index to Table
- Search directly in ICD-10 Table
- One click navigation to Exclude codes
- Color coding based on CMS guidelines
Key Benefits Of SmartSheet10 Technology:
- Convert your existing ICD-9 cheat sheets to ICD-10 SmartSheet in seconds
- Utilize GEMs to create Personalized Crosswalks with just a few clicks
- Dual Coding
- Review relevant notes and guidelines at time of selecting the code
- Color coding to ensure selection of only valid codes
SmartSheet10 Technology versus ICD-10 Books:
SmartSheet10 Technology includes the complete Volume 1 and Volume 3 of ICD-10. Users are able to browse the index and the table just like they would in the books. SmartSheet10 provides significant advantages over books such as:
- Search the index by typing few letters for the search word (No flipping of pages to get to the right page)
- Hyperlinks the index and the table to enable one click navigation from index to table
- Allows to search directly in the ICD-10 table
- Provides color coded visual cues about valid and invalid codes as per CMS guidelines
SmartSheet10 versus other ICD-9 to ICD-10 mapping services:
Just like most ICD-9 to ICD-10 mapping software available in market today, SmartSheet10 Technology leverages CMS approved General Equivalence Mappings (GEMs) to create the initial mapping between your ICD-9 codes cheat sheets and ICD-10 codes. However, the QuickConvert and patent-pending SmartSheet feature of ICD-10 enables you to create personalized cross walks between ICD-9 codes and ICD-10 codes.